- Fully Managed Relocation Services
- Visa & Immigration – our support services
- Pre-Departure Relocation Programs
- Destination Services
- Short Term Assignment Support
- Intercultural Training
- Spouse Career Counseling
- LifeLine® Program
- Departure Programs
- Coordinated International Transfers
In daily life, problems or questions might still arise after the initial relocation process is completed. Let the Welcome Relocation Center® be the relocation resource on demand for ongoing support.
Having arrived in a foreign country and successfully moved into a new home does not necessarily mean that no new challenges will arise or the whole family will feel comfortable from the first day on. Each member of the household needs to be prepared to face a variety of unfamiliar situations which could cause frustration.
Let our well-informed, professional staff help with all the everyday problems an expatriate family can be exposed to.
The Welcome Relocation Center’s® “30 – 60 – 90”-days Inquiry Service is designed to identify, and hopefully eliminate, uncertainty and stress and offers instant help when dealing with the daily struggles of life in a foreign culture.
- Post-arrival follow up
- Access to information and databases
- Ongoing support
- Social events in the Welcome Relocation Center®