- Fully Managed Relocation Services
- Visa & Immigration – our support services
- Pre-Departure Relocation Programs
- Destination Services
- Short Term Assignment Support
- Intercultural Training
- Spouse Career Counseling
- LifeLine® Program
- Departure Programs
- Coordinated International Transfers
The first planning instrument for an international assignment.
The Pre-Departure Relocation Program is in essence the “things to know before you go” program.
Many potential relocatees seek information, have specific questions or concerns prior to an international assignment and relocation.
The Welcome Relocation Center’s® Pre-Departure Program provides our clients with all of the answers before they go, better yet – even before they make the decision to go!
What you need to know
- Immigration Requirements
- Local infrastructure
- Housing market
- Pre-move planning / purchases
- Host country medical care and facilities