1. citizens are encouraged to reduce contacts with other people outside the members of their own household to an absolute minimum
2. in public, wherever possible, a minimum distance of 1.5 m from persons other than those mentioned under 1.
3. the stay in public space is only permitted alone, with another person not living in the household or with members of one’s own household.
4. the way to work, emergency care, shopping, visits to the doctor, participation in meetings, necessary appointments and examinations, help for other or individual sports and exercise in the fresh air as well as other necessary activities remain of course possible.
5. Groups of people celebrating in public places, in apartments and private facilities are unacceptable in view of the serious situation in our country. Violations of the contact restrictions should be monitored by the regulatory authorities and the police and sanctions should be imposed in case of violations.
6. catering establishments will be closed. This does not include the delivery and collection of takeaway food for consumption at home.
7. personal hygiene service providers such as hairdressers, beauty salons, massage parlours, tattoo studios and similar establishments will be closed, as physical proximity is essential in this area. Medically necessary treatments remain possible.
8. In all establishments, and especially those open to the public, it is important to comply with hygiene regulations and implement effective protective measures for employees and visitors.
9. These measures are valid until at least 19 April – what applies after that date has not yet been decided.
Even during the Easter holidays, citizens are urged to keep contacts with other people outside the members of their own household to an absolute minimum in accordance with the applicable rules. Citizens are therefore still urged to generally refrain from private travel and visits – including those by relatives. This also applies within Germany and to day trips for day tourists beyond the region.
The restrictions have still been adapted by some federal states
Information of the respective federal states about Corona:
https://www.bayern.de/service/corona-in-bayern-informationen-auf-einen-blick/ (Information about Corona only in German)
https://www.hessen.de/fuer-buerger/aktuelle-informationen-zu-corona-hessen (Information about Corona only German)
Mecklenburg Western Pomerania
https://www.regierung-mv.de/Landesregierung/wm/Aktuelles–Blickpunkte/Wichtige-Informationen-zum-Corona%E2%80%93Virus (Information about Corona only in German)
https://www.niedersachsen.de/Coronavirus (Information about Corona only in German)
https://www.land.nrw/corona (Information about Corona only in German)
https://corona.rlp.de/de/startseite/ (Information about Corona in German)
https://www.coronavirus.sachsen.de/ (Information about Corona only in German)
https://ms.sachsen-anhalt.de/themen/gesundheit/aktuell/coronavirus (Information about Corona only in German)
https://www.schleswig-holstein.de/DE/Schwerpunkte/Coronavirus/Allgemeines/allgemeines_node.html (Information about Corona only in German)
https://corona.thueringen.de/ (Information about Corona only in German)
Title Image: Freelmages.com/Ralf Kellershohn